Given the changing tax climate, Greenberg Traurig has organized this group to manage the tax needs surrounding private businesses and individuals. Our Tax and Business Group provides practical tax advice to ultra-wealthy individuals (many executives), private businesses, and the life insurance and investment industries. With more than 100 tax attorneys, Greenberg Traurig offers clients the capabilities and experience of one of the largest tax practices in the world.* We promise our clients privacy, timeliness and value.
Our work is supported by the resources and reach of the firm’s international network. These resources include leading-edge technologies, from sophisticated financial modeling software to virtual family offices.
Our Attorneys Help Clients:
- Identify opportunities
- Offer clarity to complex problems
- Deliver practical advice
- Bring disciplined, proactive strategies
- Add value
- Create relationships
Private Client Services
- We assist high-net-worth individuals and privately held businesses in managing the growth of their assets.
- Through sophisticated tax planning, we help to ensure the continuing prosperity of current and future generations.
- Our attorneys serve as legacy management stewards, guiding clients through the many complex legal and business issues that can impact their assets.
- Our team draws upon the knowledge and experience of the firm’s Governmental Law & Policy and Administrative Law Practices, which interact with governmental agencies and lawmakers at both the federal and state levels on a daily basis.
- This interaction provides us with crucial insights and a thorough understanding of future trends in federal tax laws, which can be of tremendous value to our clients.
Life Insurance and Investment Industries
- We serve the needs of the largest industry associations, life insurance companies, distributions centers, producer groups and financial institutions.
- We offer a help-desk approach to advanced case design, educational programming and newsletters.
Horizons – Virtual Family Office
- Whether you have a family office or need to form one, Greenberg Traurig offers a proactive approach to legacy management with Horizons.
- Horizons serves as an information aggregator for advisors and for the client, helping to save time and money, as well as ensuring privacy.
- Legacy management, trust and foundation administration can all be managed through Horizons.
We aspire to provide service that is personalized for you and your family, so that you feel as though every concern and desire of yours is of the utmost importance to us. Our goal is to offer you clarity and to advance your family’s mission toward complete legacy management, stewardship, and family harmony. In our opinion, your legacy is more than money, it is a philosophy and a way of life that we will endeavor to protect.
*Tax Business, January/February 2006.